For the majority of consumers, a bracelet cuff size that is between 7 to 7.5 inches is considered standard. Our standard size cuff fits a wrist size of small to medium up to 7.5 inches comfortably. Genuine ostrich leather is malleable and will soften over time.
HOW DO I KNOW MY BRACELET SIZE?
Measuring your wrist is the best way to determine your correct bracelet size. Here are two ways to find your wrist size.
MEASURING TAPE METHOD:
- With a flexible measuring tape measure the circumference of your wrist, just above the wrist bone.
- Then, make sure to add approximately 0.75 inch for added comfort.
- Note down the measurement of your wrist. If the total measurement falls within 7.5 inches, you know the bracelet is a perfect match for you. Select the Small to Medium bracelet.
- If the total measurement falls above 7.5 inches select the Larger size bracelet.
- Wrap a string around your wrist just above the wrist bone.
- Mark where the ends meet with a marker.
- Lay the string flat next to a ruler and note down the measurement to find your wrist size.
- Lastly, to allow ease in fit add 0.75 inch to the string measurement for the added comfort.
Leather is malleable and will soften over time.
Consider reading the following [ JEWELRY CARE TIPS ] to ensure longevity of the leather bracelet.
In need of assistance? Please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org