PROTECT YOUR INVESTMENT
Daily care and thoughtful storage will go a long way in maintaining the life of your favourite leather accessories.
• Exposure to water, perfume, and beauty products.
• Cleaning agents, chlorine, and insect repellents.
• Damage during manual labour or physical activity.
• Use the soft hardware polishing cloth provided in the kit.
• Keep leather supple with a specialized leather conditioner.
• Store the leather accessory in the travel pouch provided.
Ostrich Leather is malleable and will soften [with a beautiful patina] over time.
DID YOU KNOW?
Genuine Ostrich leather gets even better with age! It is unmatched for its tactile strength. It is loved for its visual nuances: unique quill follicle patterns, slowly developing patinas, and all the other subtle signs of a life well-loved.
South African sourced ostrich leather has dominated the fashion industry since 1850 because it is one of the most highly valued leathers in the world. It is a luxury item that is always in high demand. Each premium leather product we create is carefully handmade in South Africa and finished in Canada.